Tell Me A Joke

1.

Tell me a Joke - Millions of people regularly ask from Google. Many times, we try to find that precious time to tell a joke to a person who is very important and we need the attention so here are those amazing FUNNY JOKES to give you the opportunity to share the fun and laughter with your friends/family and you will come closer to one another. Read and speak these pranks to make your listeners laugh out loud. It shouts a ton about your goodness.

2. What did the Daughter Corn asked to Mother Corn?
Where is the POP Corn?

3.

For Maximum attention, nothing beats a good Mistake..


4. Once a man traveled to Europe and met a nice girl. They liked each others and became friends. During lunch at restaurant, girl invited him at her home. Man promised to join her.
He reached at her home, they had good discussion at dinner. Ambiance was nice so they hugged one another.

Slowly girl throw the clothes and man followed.. She whisper in his ear to try 6 NINE..

Man could not understand what it is but he thought to give it a try and replied - Sure!

They started the course and it was going well but in the middle it, the girl felt a fart coming on..

She tried holding it back, but she guessed that the man was probably having good time and so she just let it rip.

30 seconds later, she felt another fart coming on and since the man hadn't said anything earlier, so let this one out as well.

After that, the man pushed her off, stood up, and started wearing his dress.

Girl felt it awkward but somehow she dared to ask "I guess you didn't like that, huh?"

Man replied: "No, it was OKAY, but I just don't think I could take 67 more of those"

5. Man noticed a beautiful girl at Bar..
He slowly moved closer and approached her softly.
Can I buy you a drink?: Man asked
Girl: No, Sorry. Alcohol is bed for my legs..
Man: Do they Swell?
They just Spread... Girl replied

6. Angelina: You seems to be so desperate searching something on Google!
Jeff: How do you know it?
Angelina: Because you have reached to the 3rd page while searching! LOL

7. Teacher: Ted- Make me a opposite sentence of "Kids in the dark make mistakes"
Ted: Mistakes in the dark makes kids..

8. Definition of stress: When you locked me in a room with 4G internet but 1% battery!

9. Truth of the centuries: The wife is cute when she is MUTE..
The husband is honey when he has got the MONEY!

10. Tell me what is difference between a true friend and girl friend?
True friend lend us money and for our girl, we lend that money!

11. Wife: You are very innocent, anyone can make you FOOL..
Husband: It started with your FATHER!

12. The awkward embarrassing moment when you borrow a pencil from stranger, start chewing it and the stranger stares at YOU!

13. Be nice to your kids..
They gonna choose your nursing home!

14. I am fed up facing dumb people.. They are too habitual to apps so I must tell them your mind is an app.

15. My neighbor is so nice and kind, I told to my friend.
My Friend: Good, does he gives you good smile, or does he support you financial or he must be sharing good food with you.
Me: None of above..
Him: Than what is the matter you are appraising him so much..
Me: He never secures his wifi..

16. one couple conversation:
Wife: See, how big my heart is. I agreed to marry you, even without seeing your face.
Husband: Appreciated but I am even greater than you because I seen you, still I agreed for the marriage!

17. If government decide to use mask permanently, whose business will be affected?
Lipstick maker!

18. Girl: What have you bought for me on my special day!
Boy: See that new orange Ferrari..
Girl: Wow, that's amazing..
Boy: Yes, that same color Jeans I bought for you!

19. Yo mama is so stupid ...
She was about to sell her call to arrange for Fuel Money..

20. We all were living a good happy life and then someone ate BAT!

21. Let me teach you how to make Ice from RICE..
Just remove the word R.

22. The moment when you purposely play very slow in LUDO so that your opponent gets frustrated and quit!

23. When they say - Relationships are like Public Restrooms!
People who are waiting outside are desperate to get in but those who are already in, are desperate to rush outside.

24. I was drunk and SAD other night and ordered myself that I should stop drinking with immediate effect. Next day: I opened my eyes and advised myself that I should not follow the advice of drunk man! LOL

25. Father: Don't tell your mother that I was asking for the mobile no. from your friend's mom.
Son: No worries, I was doing the same thing!

26. Son: Father, you are not following the right method of doing things. Let me teach you.
Father: Oh dear Son, Don't teach your father How to get a baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boss asked me to tell a joke so I quickly searched and I found so nice jokes.. he had a good laughter.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Yes, joke No. 22 happened with me.. thank you for cool jokes bro

Anonymous said...

I told these jokes with my friend and had lots of fun.. yohooo

Anonymous said...

These jokes are reallu hood to tell and you joke site has lot of other joke pages which are SO FUNNY..thank you

Anonymous said...

I told these jokes and gathered lots of appreciation..