Inappropriate Jokes to Make Some Different Kind of Humor - You Know

Hilarious Funny Inappropriate Jokes when you want to make fun while trying some different kind of humor material. These pranks are perfect when you are in cool mood and want to throw some crazy lines in group of like-minded people.



1. Once a little boy and girl went for swimming. In changing room, while they were undressing, little girl looked at boy's leg between and asked: Can I touch this?
Little boy saw girl as well and replied immediately: Sorry, not at all. Don't touch as I noticed you already broken YOURS!

2. Without asking, How can this crazy virus intruded in me..
I am sick of it!

3. Judge: Why are you getting separate from her?
Man: Well, my wish. She is not satisfying me..
Judge to woman: Is it so?
Woman: All neighbors are satisfied with me, I don't know what he wants!

4. Teacher: I have that power of reading face. I can see your face and understand what are you thinking.
Student: Still you wear such tight jeans.

5. A rich man saw a very gorgeous girl standing in the park.
He went to her and asked: I will give you USD 500, if you let me touch you cheeks.
She said yes and took the money.
Man was greedy. He said if you let me hug you tight, I will give you USD 800.
She said yes and done.
Man thought to take one more chance. He asked if you can come to my room, how much you will take?
She said: USD 250 like I charge to everybody! :)))

6. During love, girl said: Wrong..
Boy: But I love You..
Girl: This is wrong.
Boy: I will soon marry you. I have spoken to my parent as well.
Girl: Wrong.. You are targeting a wrong hole, stupid!

7. My ex girlfriend and me used to go to make muscle together..
Although that didn't work out!

8. Name it: It sleeps during the day. It gets up in night. It keeps lying all the day but stands up during the night!
Ans: Watchman..
What were you thinking!

9. Whether you are in Love or Mosquito bites you: Results are same!
You are not able to sleep at night..

10. A beautiful lady was standing with SAD face outsize of Cinema!
My brother asked her and she expressed that she dropped USD 500 somewhere.
I gave her USD 100 out of 500 which I found 10 second before.
It is my principle that when you are happy, you should make others too!

11. Son in law complaint to mother in law: There are thousands of problems in your daughter?
Mother in law replies: That is why she could not get a nice husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny short jokes.. I enjoyed alot.
Thank you