LOL - American Jokes to Laugh like Crazies

America is the land of wonderful people. Here, you'll all kind of people i.e. witty, funny, smart, intelligent, brilliant and so on. As our topic is related to humor, so he we gonna share top American jokes which makes you laugh like anything.

Here you go..
Do you know the difference between the US and yogurt? . . . . . . . . . . .
Well, yes - If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture.

Man to priest: So I will get the same wife in next birth also?
Priest: Yes please.
Man: Then there is no benefit of suicide as well :(


Boy: I fall in love in love with a nice Girl..!!
Girl: Good!! Who is she?
Boy: She is your shadow.. and looks a bit like you....
Girl: Awwww!! Is it me?
Boy: No, Your sister..

Boy: I hate to see a girl standing in a bus when I am comfortably seated.
Girl: So what do you do?
Boy:I close my eyes and sleep.

Seems like you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?
Yes you are right.. but I married the wrong woman.

Q: What's the difference between a knife and a woman arguing? .

Well , a knife has a point.

What do you call a french man killed defending his country?
I don't know either, its never happened!

Spouse:what will you give me if i arrived the top of mountain?
Hubby: A little push

No comments: