108 Corny Jokes to Make You Laugh-out Loud

Spread out these most Hilarious Corny Jokes to charm yourself and your listener. These Jokes are fresh and capable to tickle your funny bone.

1.
corny jokes where man is making a hilarious statement by saying that it is useless to take a married man away

2. Oh My God: When the miracle will happen, when it is going to rain money instead of water..
Voice from sky: It will whenever there is a 'CHANGE' in the weather!

3. Wife: Why do hate when Sunday finishes..
Me: I don't hate but I fear of Monday!

4.

5. Some people are so ugly and irritating that must be fined if they move home without taking licence from government. :))

6. Messy: While looking at you and being spent 3 years with you, I have experienced that your life is like a JOKE.
Donald: It may be but for sure, it's not as funny as your face!!

7.
corny jokes, funny corny jokes

8.
corny cheesy jokes

9. They say: Money talks..
But mine is little crazy: It always keep on saying: Good Bye..

10. Being fatty, makes me so hyper active and I get anger quickly.. Whenever my friends or relatives call me fat I can't control and I cut myself....
A Piece of CAKE with Coke!!:))

11. These Chinese are too crazy..
Once their baby born before due date and they name him Sudden Li.

12. I won 1 Million Dollar in Lottery..
I have decided to donate half of it..
Now I left with $ 9,99,999.50 :)

13. About 14 years ago, my doctor told me: I have problem with memory. I don't easy let the past go!
Is it so?

14. What is difference between Ohhh and Oh No..
About 2.5 inches..

15. Qualities of Good Neighbor:
No interference
Friend in Need
No password protected Wi-Fi

16. My CEO asked to start a slide with something Funny..
I attached my salary slip on first slide..

17. Why did your apple phone is wearing it's glasses?
Because it has lost it's all 'Contacts' :))

18. When CEO told me to have a great and nice day.
I went HOME!

108. What will you call a fat psychic?
A For-Chin teller (not fortune..LOL)..

No comments: